Araliya Valuation Consulting helps you and your business advance your strategic, financial and tax agendas through comprehensive and robust financial planning, modeling and analytics. Our wealth of experience and hands-on approach provide our clients with independent and sustainable opinions that are tailored to their specific needs.
Nataliya Grygoryeva MS
Nataliya Grygoryeva serves as a President of the business valuation practice, Araliya Valuation Consulting in Tampa, FL. Ms. Grygoryeva has approximately ten years of experience performing valuation analyses for both individuals and corporate entities. Ms. Grygoryeva’s experience includes performing valuation for gift and estate tax planning, financial reporting, transactional support and healthcare valuations for domestic and international entities.
Prior to commencing her leadership position with Araliya Valuation Consulting, Nataliya worked at Equinix Inc. (IT industry - public company), Humana Inc. (Healthcare Subsidiary), BDO LLC Valuation Consulting Services (Public Accounting), Sigma Valuation Consulting Inc. and PwC.
Professional Licensure & Certifications
- NACVA Member and Registered Practitioner
- NACVA Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – In Progress
- AICPA Certificate of Educational Achievement – Business Valuation
- University of Tampa, Tampa, FL – Bachelor of Science in International Business and Management, minor in Finance, Honors Graduate, December 2008
- University of Tampa, Tampa, FL – Master of Science in Finance, Honors Graduate, December 2009
- Oxford University, Oxford, UK – Training in Economics and Management, January - April 2008
- Extensive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) in Business Valuation and Litigation Support Fields
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- “Valuing Customer Relationships” CPE Webinar Presentation BDO LLP, New York, NY 2014
- “Valuing Closely Held Companies” CPE Webinar Presentation BDO LLP, New York, NY 2012
- “Discounts and Premiums” Discussion Forum Presentation in New York, New York 2011
Direct: (813) 777-9706